To be the premier education provider – focusing on value-based comprehensive education to fulfill the learning aspirations of diverse communities and transforming people’s lives.
• To ensure access to affordable high-quality education and provide opportunities for learning and human development, with the engagement of the community.
• To provide a comprehensive educational experience that cultivates, nurtures and combines academic, social and sporting excellence with ethical values.
• To foster civic responsibility for the development of the local, national and global communities.
• To become one of the preferred education providers for students, parents and faculty.
• Integrity: We believe in being honest, ethical, reliable and transparent.
• Passion and excellence: We love what we do and encourage to go above and beyond.
• Collaboration: We share our knowledge, expertise and resources to get results.
• Innovation: We like to think outside the box. • Diversity & Mutual Respect: We nurture tolerance, inclusion and mutual respect for all.
• Social Responsibility: We encourage giving back to the community and preserving our environment.
• High-Quality Education: To establish a baseline for academic standards at Anjuman institutions with an emphasis on improving educational outcomes, sporting excellence and social responsibility
• Better Infrastructure: To improve infrastructure across Anjuman institutions and provide modern facilities.
• Greater Engagement: To increase parental-engagement, networking and community involvement
• Good Governance: To develop leadership and elevate principles of good governance
Goals Of Anjuman
• Recruit and retain diverse faculty by providing continuous professional development opportunities.
• Develop infrastructure with an emphasis on innovative technologies, research and teaching methods.
• Provide alternative learning opportunities by introducing law, social sciences, media studies, master of computer applications and other subjects in line with industry and future needs.
• Facilitate partnerships between entrepreneurs, private sector organisations and government entities to co-create solutions.
• Enhance management structure by introducing new technologies and innovative workplace practices.
• Develop campus placement opportunities
• Attract meritorious students by providing scholarships.
• Extend learning opportunities in primary and secondary education of economically backward areas of Bhatkal Taluka.
• Transform Anjuman to function as an autonomous-body with a culmination in university status.
• Expand and develop Al Fitrah as an alternative education model