Eligibility for Admission:
Admission for degree courses shall be open to the candidates who have passed PUC II or any equivalent examination.
Mode of Admission:
- Application form and prospectus will be issued personally to the qualified students seeking admission on payment of Rs.200/-.
- Application form with complete information & the following documents should be submitted in the office in person.
- PUC II Marks Card in original & 2 copies.
- PUC II year TC in original & 2 copies.
- Migration certificate in case of students coming from outside state/country.
- Student should submit 6 copies of their latest passport size & 1 stamp size photograph with light colour background.